Join us for our Farmer’s Market & Craft Expo!
- Every 2nd & 4th Friday
- 10am TO 1pm-ish (as supplies last!)
- Fresh produce, lunch specials, flavored kava, baked goods and treats, local craft vendors, quality goods, kupuna artisans, hula items, and more! Come enjoy and connect with community!
Pre-Order your Lunch Special here!
Now accepting lunch pre-orders for our March 8th Market.
Order lunch for you (and your friends/office!), and come by our market on Friday 3/8 to pick it up and visit our community center.
Delicious lunch special feature the incredible The Pig & The Lady restaurant!
$13 Plate Lunch Special
(protein + 2 sides)
*Pre-orders accepted through 10:00am Wednesday MARCH 6th*
- To order, follow link below to PayPal (email@example.com)
- $13 per lunch
- In the “Notes” section of payment, include:
- Your Name, Email, and Phone number
- Confirm # of orders
*You will receive a confirmation email shortly following your order.
Questions? Contact Carly at firstname.lastname@example.org / 603-300-6990
Become a Vendor!
Are you (or someone you know) a local farmer, food vendor, or craft/goods vendor who would like to be a part of our market? We would love to hear from you!
(please include your product information and website/social media)